Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

Secret Chapter Lore/Plot

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
detergeant2
detergeant2

Male Posts : 436
Moderator Points :
Secret Chapter Lore/Plot Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Secret Chapter Lore/Plot Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Secret Chapter Lore/Plot Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Secret Chapter Lore/Plot Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 517
Registration date : 2011-07-29

Secret Chapter Lore/Plot Empty
PostSubject: Secret Chapter Lore/Plot   Secret Chapter Lore/Plot Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2018 2:38 pm

Is the secret chapter fight "canon" in the FSII/FSIII storyline or is it just a fun little teaser thrown in? All of the characters seem pretty strong and it's a little reminiscent of the FSIII
Spoiler:

Also rip light star zeto, never to be unlocked in FSIII :(
Back to top Go down
Zeru
Administrator
Administrator
Zeru

Moderator Points :
Secret Chapter Lore/Plot Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Secret Chapter Lore/Plot Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Secret Chapter Lore/Plot Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Secret Chapter Lore/Plot Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 3068
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: Secret Chapter Lore/Plot   Secret Chapter Lore/Plot Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2018 8:08 pm

I'll reveal everything behind the development of that.

Back then when that content was developed FS3's story was just barebones. I only had the main core concept of the story. All the characters had no personality yet. (Note how Silvie actually talks, in which I was forced to add the telepathy ability in FS3 since I decided to make her mute wayyy later on). This also applies to Zephy and Capelle, I had no idea where I want to put them in the story and wanted them to have the star power of Day and Night back then (Note that Capelle doesn't even use dual guns in that battle). As for Hope arc characters like Luze and Hexia they didn't even existed in my mind back then. Those characters were born specifically for Hope Arc in FS3. The same thing is applied to Zeto's light transformation. Originally I had planned him to have that ability but it was scrapped. This is due to Zeto's personality and also I didn't really like the design of the transformation that much. >_>

My original plan was that FS3 would also have this exact same battle with a story in FS3 team's point of view, but I guess it didn't happen D:

In the end I closed FS3 like that and decided to move on to Fragmented Dreams.
Back to top Go down
https://finalstory.activoforo.com
detergeant2
detergeant2

Moderator Points :
Secret Chapter Lore/Plot Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Secret Chapter Lore/Plot Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Secret Chapter Lore/Plot   Secret Chapter Lore/Plot Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2018 10:09 pm

Thanks for the detailed response! I guess it makes sense that the other Hope Arc characters hadn't been thought of yet. I don't remember silvie actually talking unless it was during the actual fight itself, because talking to the FSIII cast in the City of Time results in simply "..." "..!". It'd be cool if you had included a non-canon fight with the FSII cast somewhere somehow anyway, but past is in the past I guess.
Thanks again for your response and for the game itself.
Back to top Go down
Zeru
Administrator
Administrator
Zeru

Moderator Points :
Secret Chapter Lore/Plot Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Secret Chapter Lore/Plot Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 3068
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: Secret Chapter Lore/Plot   Secret Chapter Lore/Plot Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2018 11:30 pm

In an older version of FS2 they actually did say something. Like Zeto saying "Found them"

And no problem, it makes me happy to see people enjoying the game after all the work :D
Back to top Go down
https://finalstory.activoforo.com
detergeant2
detergeant2

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Secret Chapter Lore/Plot   Secret Chapter Lore/Plot Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 10:38 pm

Oh my bad, Zeto and Luna say "Found them" and "clocktower" respectively, but the rest are silent besides "...". And yea. Thanks for the hard work :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret Chapter Lore/Plot   Secret Chapter Lore/Plot Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secret Chapter Lore/Plot
Page 1 of 1